The best magazine
How to Upload Folder Files
- 1). Go to a folder file upload site. (See resources for a full list of applicable sites.)
- 2). Click the "Sign Up" "Join" or "Try Now for Free Trial" action on the site homepage.
- 3). Fill in the site's account registration data fields if you are prompted to create an account for the site. Then, click the "Submit" action at the bottom of the forms to create your account, and begin uploading folder files. The site should redirect back to the folder file upload site's homepage.
- 4). Log in to your newly created account on the site homepage. (See Tips section if you still are not able to log in.)
- 5). Locate the folder file uploading application on the site, and click "Upload" or "Browse." An explorer window will open on your computer screen so folder files can be added for uploading.
- 6). Attach the folder files you want to upload by looking them up in the explorer window. Click the folder tab of your choice, and its sub-folder items and contents will be displayed in a collapsible menu.
- 7). Hold CTRL and click the folder file tabs to select the items you desire to upload to the Web.
- 8). Click "Open" in the explorer window, and then click "Upload" on the site when the explorer window disappears. The folder files will then be transferred for uploading. Once the site's page redirects, the next page will display links to the uploaded folder files.