The best magazine
Why You Need Your Own Memebership Site And 5 Profitable Membership Ideas
Not only is it fast to set up, but the start-up and running costs are minimal. This is ideal, because anyone can work from home and start making money online with their own membership site.
One of the main reasons why you should start a membership site can be summed up in just two beautiful words; recurring income. Every single month the very same people pay you.
Recurring income adds up fast, too. For example; if you have a membership website that charges $29.95 per month that means that over the course of one year you will make $359.40 from each member and with no additional overhead expenses. It is like a money tree.
Planning for and setting your site up for auto-responders, automated sign-ups, credit card processing, automated cancellations etc is all part of a successful membership website.
Starting and running a membership site can be a lot of fun and very exciting, however you need to know what is involved in setting one up, and then managing it effectively.
This whole process can seem a bit daunting at first, however as complex as this seems, many companies offer a low cost easy-to-use software solution.
This makes it possible for almost anyone to start and market a membership site working from home at a very low cost.
Here are a few thoughts about topics that will very likely make for very successful membership websites:
1. Medical Information: You cannot give medical advice as such. That would be called 'practicing medicine without a license', but you can report on the newest medicines and the newest procedures that are becoming available for a whole variety of human maladies. You can report on the results of studies and trials too.
2. Employment: There are thousands and thousands of people out there who are looking for jobs. Employment ranks close to the top of a lot of people list of concerns. Job hunting tips, job hunting information, resume writing etc. are all topics of great concern to a lot of people.
3. Relocating: We live in a mobile society. People move from state to state and from country to country in pursuit of their professions or education. Relocating is a project that is fraught with problems. People who have relocated can help those who are about to relocate.
4. Starting a Business: Because of corporate downsizing and the exportation of jobs there are people out there who are almost forced to start their own businesses.
They may not have ever considered starting their own small business but now that choice is becoming more viable. They want information and they want to talk to others who have 'taken the plunge' so to speak.
5. Parenting: The most important job on earth that we are ever faced with is bringing a child into this world and guiding them safely to adulthood. New parents have questions and those who have been doing it for awhile have answers.
Bring the two groups together and throw in some advice from grandparents while you are at it.
A membership website is a site that members find safe, interesting and satisfying. Also a membership website is a site that the owner finds profitable and cheap to run in both time and money.
Membership websites are the wave of the 21st century because they work and they create a win/win situation for both owners and members.
Learn How You Can Start Your Own Membership Site Today.
Free Ebook Worth $17 - Limited Time Only: http://www.ResellRightsBusinessSecrets.com
Discover How To Make Real Money Online Today.
Free Tips & Resources At Blog: