The best magazine
When PDF Watermark Creator Proves Helpful For Users?
- Open PDF file in Adobe Acrobat Pro on which watermarking needs to be done.
- Go to tools and select background option in edit page Design.
- Choose to add background on all PDF pages or selected PDF pages according to your need.
- Choose type of watermarking and proceed.
Limitations of Manual Method to Add Watermark in PDF Files:
There are many limitations of manual method to create watermark in PDF files, you can read about some of them below:
- Manual method of watermarking is tiring and complex.
- Process of doing watermark on PDF files is much simpler with third party PDF Watermark Creator tool.
- Watermarking on one folder of PDF files can be done in one go with third party tool, which is not possible in manual method with Adobe Acrobat Pro.
- In manual method of watermarking with Adobe Acrobat, the complications are more i.e. in case you did wrong watermarking before and you don't want that now then, you have to go through many steps to remove it manually, while third party tools create separate PDF files after watermarking, the first PDF files remain as it is.
Benefits of Using PDF Watermark Creator Software in place of Manual Method to Add Watermark in PDF Files- If you choose PDF Watermark Creator Software then, you can get rid of limitations of manual method, the software provides the option to add both text as well as image watermarking on PDF files. The software is very easy to use and watermarking on one folder of PDF files can also be done in with it.